Sunday, December 5, 2010

Smells Juicy

Today I was doing a little Christmas shopping with my mom and I ended up going to this one warehouse sale and discount perfume shop in my area. Really it was nothing to write home about, I got a couple sets of false lashes for like a dollar each (nothing too special, just basics) and it was pretty sketch if I do say so myself, almost all the perfumes they were selling were testers. But we did managed to grab a 50mL bottle of of Edd Hardy's 'Lucky in Love' perfume in a box set with shower gel and lotion for $29.99 no tax, which was a pretty good deal, seeing as the perfume it's self is usually over $80.
Anyway, I decided to take a chance and try the "Viva La Juicy" perfume and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Usually I'm not super down with expensive perfumes where you're paying an extra $70 for the brand name, but it smelled soooo good, and the bottle was so cute that I may just be willing to save up for this. I think it usually retails for around $100 dollars, I managed to find it for $79 at the warehouse (not a bad deal). Though later when I got home I went up on the Sephora site to look into the cost, and found out it comes in a mini roll-on for your purse (as well as body lotion, shower gel and more) for about $20 (plus taxes) which is a lot more affordable (no cute bottle though u.u).
Just wanted to put the word out on this fragrance, it's flowery, but not too flowery. Really nice, not super over-powering, weird to say, but it smells the way it looks (smells the way the bottle looks that is). So if you're looking for something new, or just want to add a little variety in your scent, definitely check this out!

No comments: