Monday, January 16, 2012

Cute Car!!


Okay, so I'm super excited to FINALLY be getting my very first car! In preparation I've started going a little crazy on Amazon looking for items to personalize and deck it out.

First thing's first though, Seat covers and floor mats are a MUST. Not only can they add that little bit of personality to an otherwise dreary grey interior, but they protect your car from spills, dirt, and of course in the winter, the dreaded salt stains (ugggggh!). An added bonus is of course, when re-selling your car, cleanliness counts! And preventing the seats from wear is always going to add to your resale value.

However, the best part of course is still the fact that you can have whatever interior you want, just by fitting the covers over your existing seats. Though it was a tough choice between Hello Kitty and pink leopard, I was on a budget, and chose the Leopard.


Now that the more practical bits of car accessories were out of the way, I started looking into some truly awesome stuff! First I managed to find a metal decal for the back bumper that was a Hello Kitty face and logo, as well a vinyl 18" Hello Kitty face sticker in pink for the hood. I also managed to pick up a Hello Kitty steering wheel cover from my local Canadian Tire, and some Car Lashes!


CARLASHES!! Not my car, but they're so cute!

Some Hello Kitty floor mats I found on amazon

The back decal I bought xD

And of course, the giant hood decal I bought. It's so big, I love it!

One more awesome thing I'm looking into right now is switching out my existing fog lights with PINK LED ones. I've seen them for sale a couple places, but might just ask my mechanic if he could order them since it's probably cheaper that way. I also found some cool LED strips for different parts of your car, of course in pink, but they come in almost any colour you want.






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I get a car, those LED lights are SO on my list! :D

Junior Perrera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Junior Perrera said...

“…the best part of course is still the fact that you can have whatever interior you want, just by fitting the covers over your existing seats.” – Ah. This is one of the most amazing benefits of having your own car. You can do whatever you want with it, even without the consent of others simply because it is yours. Your ideas are great, Taylor. So were you able to apply all these to your car? Hope you post photos of your personalized car soon! :)

Junior Perrera

Carry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carry said...

This is one heck of a car! This is the only car I've seen with eyebrows on it. LOL! And the LED lights make this an even more exciting car to drive. Well, personalized cars are always great to see because they do show to us what kind of personality the owner has. In this case, Hello Kitty must be really pleased with this car! :)

Regards,
Carry Bacot

Unknown said...

This is really helpful I found it on Google Thanks for sharing this kind information.cute car accessories

Video Teraveloka said...

Taruhan Bandar Sbobet Online sekarang sedang naik daun nih boss. Apalagi beberapa kompetisi sepak bola dunia baru dimulai dan perjalanan masih sangat panjang untuk mencari sang juara. Seperti Liga Champion, Liga Inggris, Liga (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)